- Lars-Eric Jönsson: Editorial.
- Lisa Wiklund: Cosmopolitan Imaginaries and Local Realitieas. The Welfare State Perceived as a Restriction and Ideal for Swedish Tech-entrepreneurs in Europe and the US.
- Ida Tolgensbakk and Annie Woube: Sweden and Swedishnessfrom Migrants Afar.
- Anne-Sofie Hjelmdahl: Dress and Dance. The Staging of Multiple Temporalities in an Art-Historical Setting.
- Arja Tutunen: "I Am A Skirt Person". Resistance to Women's Trouser Fashion in Oral History Narratives.
- Anna Rauhala: Collaborative Knitting. Experiencing Tradition and Space.
- Marie Haulund Otto: Implied Meal Partners. Etnographic Accounts of Elderly Participants in a Clinical Intervention and Their Meals.
- Andréa Wiszmeg: Cells in Suspense. Unboxing the Negotiations of a Large-Scale Cell Transplantation.
- Jeppe Engset Høst: Changing Rural Paradigms. Rural Ethnology between State Interest and Local Activism.
Ladda ner Ethnologia Scandinavica 2016.
Beställ Ethnologia Scandinavica 2016.